Thursday 28 January 2016

Dost ki girlfriend ko patakar choda....

Indian sex story

This is a true story.

I was 23 years old that time, doing MBA. In MBA college I had made many friends- mostly girls. Of those I had dated many girls also. Girls like me because I am 6 feet tall, muscular, friendly and a very good companion. But this story is not about those encounters.

I have a girlfriend in Jaipur- but she does not know about these incidents. In MBA school, I had a friend Amir. His girlfriend name was Sana. Her real name was Ruksana, we all called her Sana since it suited her. She was a modern Muslim girl and was very hot. Seeing her any man's dick would spring up to action. She wore modern dresses and make up. Her figure was 36-28-36. She was 5.5 tall too. Very fair in color, hair little reddish.

She looked like a Pakistani hot actress.
indian sex story
Me fucking Sana

1 comment:

  1. HINDI HOT STORIES
    HINDI SEX STORIES
    NEW SEX STORY 2016
    NEW SEX STORY 2015

    FRIEND'S GIRLFRIEND
    INDIAN SEX STORY

    #SEX #STORY

    ReplyDelete